This chocolate oatmeal is delicious and healthy! It is packed with fibers and raspberry antioxidants. Start your day with this vibrant, healthy and vegan oatmeal!
Oatmeal is great for breakfast and also full of vitamins. So naturally, I love oatmeal recipes. It is also healthy and a good meal to start the day. Alternatively it can also be a good afternoon snack.
HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE OATMEAL
For the full recipe, scroll down to view the recipe card below.
A great advantage of oatmeal is that it is very easy to make and we can create various flavors. This recipe uses frozen fruit, which means you don’t have to worry about having fresh fruit on hand. Let’s look at the four simple steps to create this delicious oatmeal:
- Adding ingredients to a pan;
- Cook until soft and creamy;
- Put the porridge in a bowl;
- Add your favorite toppings.
Yes, it’s that simple! The oatmeal is ready to be devoured in a few minutes.
These Chocolate Oatmeal are:
- Packed with antioxidants;
IF YOU LIKE THESE TYPES OF RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- 30g Oats
- 125g Vegetal Milk (or the normal)
- Tea spoon – chocolate powder
- Frozen raspberries (desired quantity)
- 1 small apple
- Add oats, vegetable milk and chocolate to a pan;
- Let it boil and then at least 4min always mix;
- Place in a bowl and lay the fruit on top;
- Optional: add honey and cinnamon powder.
After following all these steps you are ready to eat some delicious chocolate oatmeal.
!This post is in partnership with Amazon affiliates.!